Mini Makeup Haul: Etude House, FS, NichidoSunday, September 21, 2014
Hello guys! Sorry if it took me a while to post another topic here in my blog.^_^ I was about to post something last week but my pictures were not that good, so I will remake them the soonest! Anyway, I will be sharing to you what I bought from the department stores this weekend. I went to SM Makati to canvass an electric stove but ended up buying these products. Trust me, I am not really good at following checklists.
1. Etude House Princess Eyelashes in 01 Long Lash - 148.00
2. FS Two Way Cake in Silk - 399.00
3. Nichido 24 Hr Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen in Black - 238.00
4. Nichido Cheek Mouse in Pink Champagne - 84.00
5. Nichido Make-Up Palette (Eye Shadow & Blusher) with Free Paper Eyelashes in Musical Notes - 100.00
6. Nichido Eyelash Curler - 188.00
Most of the products I bought are from Nichido. I am a user of this brand since I was in college so I know what it can do to my face. Also, I'm on a tight budget today so expensive brands will be next in line. With regards to FS, this is my first time to buy their product because many bloggers and vloggers were using it. So, I did give it a try. I just hope this will work for me as well!
I will be doing reviews in some of the product soon, so stay tuned!
Until next time...